My Eleventh Day

11 days down, only 16ish more to go, of which I'll only be working about 4 or 5 days a week (hopefully).

On Friday, I have a 7 hour shift. That will be my longest shift so far, plus it starts at 8.

Today was pretty average. That hard-ass manager who likes me got angry at me because the retarded burger pirate guy wasn't listening to me at the grill.

I heard one of the funniest things today, too. That same manager was showing this other new kid how to sweep correctly.

"Knowing how to sweep is going to help you out the rest of your life, unless you're a... multimillionaire and you can hire someone to sweep for you."

Hmm, I hire someone to sweep for me... Last time I checked, I'm not a multimillionaire. It's called a cleaning service, and they come by once a week and we pay them $55. I never mop, sweep, vacuum, or dust any of my house for that reason. When I go off to uni, guess what? There's a cleaning service that comes by my dorm once a week. At this rate, I'll never have to sweep.

Maybe I can't remember anything, but that's about it for today.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:17 AM, August 16, 2005

I own a house and I have yet to sweep in four years. Tell that to the Pirate Manager!    



» Post a Comment