As Promised

My shift starts in an hour and a half, and surprisingly, I'm not looking forward to it. There are 5 sound reasons for this:

1. I just got a retainer, and it's chosen today as the day to start giving me a terrible headache. As soon as I take it off, the headache goes away. Even though I'm supposed to wear it full-time, I'm not going to wear it tonight.

2. I'm going to have to close the grills tonight.

3. I'm going to have to stock up for breakfast, which I've never done before.

4. They're going to have me at the "table" making the burgers, which I'm horrible at.

5. I've got to work until 1 am. I'm fine staying up until 1 or 2 when I'm watching TV or hanging out, but working into all hours of the night will probably take its toll on me, which means that there's a huge probability I won't post about it until around 11 am tomorrow.


I don't know how many of my readers are still patrons of the Franchise, but I just want to let you all know that I used to eat there a couple times each week, and since I've started working there, I have completely stopped eating everything but the icecream, which I've only had twice. I would highly recommend that everyone else does the same.

You know that story of that French guy who drove a tractor or bulldozer or something through that fast food restaurant? Here it is. Well, I used to just think he was some anti-globalization idiot, but I can sort of sympathize now. Maybe he does birthdays...

UPDATE: So, it's 7:17 now, and I had a terrible thought, did my mother finish cleaning my uniform? The answer: No. If I hadn't just thought of it, I would have not had a uniform to wear. It's still going to be wet, though. Doubleplusgood.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment