Unease

I'm really frantic about going to work tomorrow. It's 4 to 8, so I'll be closing the grill, again.

I called up Office Market. They said it was going to be a couple days before I'll know if I got the job. I don't know if I can wait that long. I went to an ice cream place this morning and talked to the owner, but he wasn't looking for seasonal work. I then went to a couple other places and got applications. I finished one and turned it in, but I still have the other to do.

I've started to go back to the traffic building things, so if you're coming from one of those, feel free to browse through my archives, as I've only been at this for about a week. I have the important posts listed in the right-hand column.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

6:11 AM, July 29, 2005

Wow! Thank you for your incredibly flattering words and your shout out. That really brightened my day, truly. Thank you. When I first began writing in my journal, I didn't have the comments enabled because it was more of a personal diary for me, than a blog. I was just leaving it open for others to look in. For two weeks I had it open and people began to tell me quite bluntly and harshly how I should or shouldn't be living my life. As a result I shut it off for a while, because it was causing me to censor myself and I was unconsciously writing for an audience, instead of for myself. But I think I'll be opening it up again. I'll also be adding you to my blog roll, I truly love your writing.    



10:45 AM, July 29, 2005

Doesn't everybody know what's best for everybody else? Just ask my father.

I can't say I've gone through a lot of blogs, but yours seems like the first one I've seen that is designed like a true diary. I've never kept such a thing, but that's what I imagine someone's would be like.

I added you to my links, and I'm glad that you're opening comments.    



» Post a Comment