Since the Dawn of Time

Blogger has archived my ancient posts... from yesterday, so I thought that posting a little table of contents was in order for setting everyone straight. I've only worked at the Franchise for three days, so it's really easy to catch up.

My First Day

My Second Day

My Third Day

Feel free to post comments on any of them, as I'll still try to check if there are any new ones. I'm not sure about how well-written the third and end of the second day are, as I was slightly indisposed at the time of writing.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11:45 PM, July 22, 2005

Hello! Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be checking back to see if you've posted anything new! I really enjoy reading your posts. Keep it up!    



» Post a Comment