Real Luck

It's just about 9pm here, and I didn't get a call from my ex-employer. I had left him a message as we had agreed, but he didn't return it, so I'm not working there tonight. That means I won't be working there for quite a while. He said that we would either do it today or tomorrow, but I'm working tomorrow! Ha!

I'm just afraid that I'm here rejoicing while something bad has happened to him. He lives on the phone. For him not to return a call means something is up. Hopefully, it's nothing.

I've been thinking back to how I was feeling earlier today. Things aren't so bad. It helps a whole lot that I don't have to take this job seriously. If there were people depending on me (or me depending on it) it would be a lot worse. As it stands, I should be able to step back and laugh at how bad it can get. Although, I do admit that it's tough to laugh at the burns while they still hurt. I've grown to accept that the burn I posted here is going to stick with me forever.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:28 AM, July 24, 2005

Nice. And very nice lay out.    



1:04 AM, July 24, 2005

Thanks.

I have a noticed the problem of people only going to posts linked in the top post. Maybe I should link to all of my previous posts in each new one! Brilliant!

Anyway, since I'm sticking to the point in my actual posts, I think it's okay to state here in a comment that Rosanne's sister in Rosanne looks exactly like one of my old Spanish teachers...

Aren't you glad that I didn't make a blog about any thoughts that just come to me?

Time to go to bed.    



9:32 AM, July 24, 2005

nice reading......    



3:29 PM, January 23, 2017

When I start at a fast food place in two hours and I just read all these... not sure if it reassured me or not    



» Post a Comment