No Worries

My ex-employer called me this morning.

"I got your message a little late. When do you think you can come over? Are you busy today?"
"I'm just about to leave for tennis, right now, and then I have work all afternoon."
"Oh, okay. What's your schedule look like for Monday and Tuesday?"
"I don't know yet."
"Okay, I'll give you a call on Monday."
"Okay, see you later."
"Bye."
"Bye."
"Goodbye."
"Bye."
--click--

That means:
A. I have to go to work today, anyway.
B. I'll eventually have to do the de-weeding.
C. I can't keep putting things off, but I can try.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:07 AM, July 25, 2005

Got the link of your blog from the Cog. I've read all of your entries and I enjoy the way you write.

I tried the link that you gave from Wikipedia but it doesn't pull up the article after I changed the word... well anyway keep on writing.    



12:14 PM, July 25, 2005

Thanks for reading. To get to the wikipedia page, do a Google search for "TV campaigns and slogans. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"    



» Post a Comment