Mind the Thermal Tiles

I'm just about to leave for Office Market. I'm really hoping I get the job. Chances are that I won't, but they've had a couple positions open for a while and they're calling me.

I'm the one with no job experience on his resume.

If I do get the job, I hope there's an employee discount, as I desperately need a new office chair. Well, one thing at a time.


Thanks to the 14 regulars and all the other folk who stumble upon this blog. I've decided to not use Blog Explosion for a while. I figure that enough people are watching my blog for updates. I'm getting a whole lot of visitors from Call Center Purgatory, so, if you haven't already, please check it out.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10:37 PM, July 28, 2005

You've got a great topic, a good persona (real, I assume), good prose sense -- is this going to be a book?    



10:48 PM, July 29, 2005

Yeah, my persona is real. At least, I thought it was up until now. No, this isn't going to be a book. It's really not all that interesting.    



» Post a Comment