MCDEES

For my two returning visitors and the hundreds of others who pop by and get turned off by the shear amount of stuff to read to catch up on, I decided to keep posting during my off time, so people will keep showing up. I'm guessing people like these short, pointless posts instead of the long ones detailing my work (even though I hear they're very interesting), so I'll try to post more random information in between the work-related narration. Anyway, I needed to get this out of the way:

Some of you might be wondering what the acronym MCDEES (from the URL) stands for.

My
Career
Doing
Endless
Ego
Sacrificing

...in case anyone was confused...

(Yes, I didn't put too much thought into that.)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment