Glasses

I know I've posted a lot over the past two days, but I figure that now is a crucial time to get an audience. If people return here without there being any new posts, they'll likely give up on it. I might run out of material for the weekend, but I'll try to keep posting. If I do run out of material and I'm just stalling, I'll be sure to admit it.


Mowing lawns with a mower that spit up 50% of the grass into my face made me realize how lucky I was to wear glasses. I am again presented with this feeling as I have to deal with grease, water, and acid spitting up at me from the grill.

Yes, I said acid. We use acid packets to clean the grill. No, there's no real cleaning after the acid use (except for some water spritzing), so you're eating acidic burgers.

Reason #2, #3 for not eating at the Franchise?

When I said spitting at me from the grill, I forgot to mention that that is only one of the places it can come from. There is a liposuction vacuum thing that sucks out the grease from the grease troughs. A co-worker told me that, one time, because he didn't turn the machine on before plugging in the hose, it exploded in his face. You can bet I'm looking forward to that one.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3:09 AM, July 23, 2005

You know... we gave up eating fast food a few months ago. Now, after reading your posts, I'm glad we did. Excellent stuff!    



11:58 AM, July 23, 2005

Good grief. I gave up eating at this particular franchise months ago after watching Supersize me (plus the special features) and reading Fast food nation. I'm REALLY glad I did.    



12:17 PM, July 23, 2005

You would think that I would eat there with my 50% discount, but even that's not enough to keep me eating.    



2:01 PM, July 23, 2005

I worked at a fast food place during high school. One day the ice cream was "off". It had a barely noticeable musky taste.

We served it anyway.    



» Post a Comment