Burnt

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but working on the grill gets you a myriad of minor and severe burns. Every time you put your hand in to get the burgers, you feel your arm hair and skin being singed. You've got to be on your guard from grease popping up. If you touch the grill for more than a millisecond, you're burnt with 450 degrees of pain.

Some other things hurt, too. I found this out when innocently opening the frying cage of some fish filets.

Here's a picture of my fingers, two days after it occurred:

It's nothing serious, and you might not think you're looking at it, but that diagonal line across those two fingers hurt for quite a while.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4:19 PM, July 25, 2005

I heard that you get 'burn-pay' at the Franchise. Is that not true?    



6:21 PM, July 25, 2005

If it is, I haven't been told about it. I'm not sure it would help me to start enquiring about it. I don't need the extra $5 or whatever they're offering.    



» Post a Comment